- Check and clean the gizards if necessary
- Boil the gizards with 1 cup of red wine, (cabernet sauvignon was used in this article) and water, enough to submerge the gizzards. A dutcht oven is recommended. for 1 hour with medium heat
- Pour the gizards into a strainer, rinse the gizzards.
- Pour 1 cup of chicken broth, and 2 cups of water into the empty pot or dutch oven. Add a cup of slides onion, 1 crushed garlic, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of siracha, 1 teaspoon of peper and 1 table spoon of brown sugar. Bring it to a boil
- add the gizzards back to the pot/dutch oven. Boil the gizzards with low heat for 2 hours, until the liquid is evaporated.
- nts infotech SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ERP General Soft...[Read more]
Vietnamtown on Facebook
almond appertizers Bread breadmachine bread machine Bread recipe bub bo hue bun bo hue business for sale Cal-asian food California native plants cheedar chocolate classified ads consumer protection corn cranberry food free Free ads free classified ad free classified ads FYI goat dishes hummingbirds international food jalapeno Littel Saigon little saigon Little Saigon food little saigon restaurant orange county orange county CA Pho restaurant quang cao rao vat rau vat recipe restaurant scam watch solar cell Vietnamese food Vietnamese restaurant yakitori điện nang mặt trời