Pineapple-cranberry-almond bread recipe
- 1 and 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (or 1/2) cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple. Or crushed/chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup dried cranberry
- 1/4 to 3/4 cup sliced almond (optional)
Steps for Bread Machine
Put the wet ingredient in the bread pan first, and put the dry ingredient in next. Choose the sweet bread cycle or Express-120minutes cycle.
Steps for Oven
Mix all ingredients in a metal bowl. Once the ingredients are all incorporated pour into a non- stick 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan. If your pan is not non- stick coat it with butter and flour.