1 1/2 Sticks of room temperature Unsalted butter
2 Tbsp of Milk
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
3 Ripe Bananas
1 ¾ cup of All Purpose Flour
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp of Baking Powder
1 tsp of baking Soda
½ tsp of Salt
¼ cup of Cashews, crushed
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, lightly coat your desired loaf pan with melted unsalted butter
2) Mix together the butter and sugar. Add vanilla, milk and eggs. Mix all these ingredients until the consistency is creamy.
3) Mash the 3 ripe bananas then transfer it into the bowl.
4) To the same bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, mix it all the ingredients together.
4) Spread the batter evenly in the baking pan and bake for 55 minutes.
5) Once you have removed the bread from the oven, brush a coat of melted butter on top of the bread. Sprinkle crushed cashews on top of the bread.
The bread rest and cool for 15 minutes before slicing.